Who we are
Egypt Travel Deals is an Egyptian travel service marketplace. It offers all types of travel services of Egypt: Bookings, travel packages, hotels, resorts, and flights. Those services powered by (Treasure of Egypt travel) one of the leader travel agencies in Egypt.
We deeply care about your safety and privacy. We aim to build an honest and strong relationship with our customers that would last a life time.
Our website address is: www.egypttraveldeals.net.
What personal data we collect
Personal information we collect from users and site visitors may include personal data:such as name, email address, personal account preferences and transactional data: such as purchase information credit/debit cards details,and technical data, such as information about cookies.
However, sensitive personal data like financial accounts and credit/debit cards they may never be sold, shared or rented to any third parties.
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
We collect information in three ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our services, and from outside sources. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide to Us
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
- Basic Account Information:We ask for basic information from you in order to set up your account. For example.
- Public Profile Information:If you have an account with us, we collect the information that you provide for your public profile.
- Transaction and Billing Information:If you purchase a package from us –you will provide additional personal and payment information that is required to process the transaction and your payment, such as: your name, credit card information, and contact information.
- Happy Tools Information:If you are a Happy Tools user, you will provide us with information to make use of the Service’s features. For example, you might enter time zone and location information, company information, and contact information.
- Ecommerce Site Information:If you use our ecommerce services to sell products or services to others through our site, you will have to create a Partner account or connect an existing account and, for some of our ecommerce Services, provide your site URL. You may also provide us with information about your financial account to set up payments integration, such as the email address for your Stripe or PayPal account or your bank account information.
- Content Information:Depending on the services you use, you may also provide us with information about you in draft and published content. For example, if you write a blog post that includes biographic information about you, we will have that information, and so will anyone with access to the Internet if you choose to publish the post publicly. This might be obvious to you…but it’s not to everyone!
- Communications with Us (Hi There!):You may also provide us information when you respond to surveys, communicate with our Happiness Operations about a support question, post a question about your site in our public forums, or sign up for a newsletter. When you communicate with us via form, email, phone, comment, or otherwise, we store a copy of our communications
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log Information:Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information.
- Usage Information:We collect information about your usage of our services. For example, we collect information about the actions that site administrators get insights on. For example, how people use our Services; so we can make our services better.
- Location Information:We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions. We may also collect information about your precise location via our mobile apps (when, for example, you post a photograph with location information) if you allow us to do so through your mobile device operating system’s permissions.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also get information about you from other sources and social media pages about your interactions with other users, such as your “Likes” and the fact that you commented on a particular post.
For example, if you create or log into your account using another service (Google) or if you connect your website or account to a social media service (like Facebook, Twitter), we will receive information from that service (such as your username, basic profile information, and friends list.). The information we receive depends on which services you authorize and any options that are available.
We may also get information, such as a mail address, from third party services about individuals who are not yet our users (but we hope will be!) We may use these information for marketing and advertising purposes: postcards and mails to advertise our services.
Why we need your information?
We use information about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
- To provide our Services–for example, to set up and maintain your account, host your website, backup and restore your website, charge you for any of our paid Services;
- To further develop and improve our services–for example, by adding new features that we think our users will enjoy or will help them have a better experience.
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
- To measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention and attrition — for example, we may analyze how many individuals purchased a paid Products and Tours after receiving a marketing message or the features used by those who continue to use our Services after a certain length of time;
- To monitor and prevent any problems with our services, protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, which may result in us declining a transaction or the use of our services;
- To send you administrative messages and email updates to you regarding the website.
- For business purposes which may be beneficial to you.
- To communicate with you, for example through an email, about offers and promotions offered we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date on our products (which you can unsubscribe from at any time); and
- To personalize your experience using our services.
Who we share your data with
How Long We Keep Information
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website,we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We generally discard information about you when we no longer need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it — which are described in the section above on How and Why We Use Information — and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
For example, we keep the web server logs that record information about visitors of (Egypt Travel Deals) website, such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, and operating system, for approximately 30 days. We retain the logs for this period of time in order to, among other things, analyze traffic to our website and investigate issues if something goes wrong on one of our websites.
How we protect your information?
We believe in the importunacy of your privacy and security; therefore, we are committed and work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction.
We have applied the best procedures available to us; in order to protect the sensitive information that you trust us with, by using electronic, and physical security measures.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. You have rights with respect to your personal data, including to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data;
You can usually access, correct, or delete your personal data using your account settings and tools that we offer, but if you aren’t able to do that, or you would like to contact us about one of the other rights, scroll down to How to Contact Us.
How to Reach Us
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions can be changed or updated occasionally to meet the required standards.